We take data security seriously. We provide a wide array of security services to meet a wide range of requirements. Use Managed Security as a security force multiplier, tailoring support to meet your tactical and strategic security goals. Our best-of-breed tools and experts provide you collective expertise and advanced technology to protect your cloud.
- Common services include:
- Managed Network Access Control; our firewalls provide the highest level of security and have earned many industry accolades including IPsec certification. Firewall Manager lets you manage your security in real-time via our customer tools.
- Managed security monitoring;monitor and manage your environment around the clock. It's a day-to-day monitoring and interpretation of important system events throughout the network—including unauthorized behavior, malicious hacks, denial of service (DoS), anomalies, and trend analysis that makes a first step in an incident response process./li>
- Compliance monitoring; this measures compliance to a technical risk model. It includes monitoring event logs not for intrusions, but change management. This service will identify changes to a system that violate a formal security policy.
- Other security services:
- Anti-viral services;
- Vulnerability scanning ;
- Intrusion detection;
Encryption Services help customers control access to sensitive data so they can achieve regulatory compliance, reduce the liability of publicly disclosing data breaches and protect valuable intellectual property.
- USB Encryption; we offer simple and cost effective USB protection. Our USB encryption features simple user functionality and protection that is much more cost effective than hardware-based encrypted USB drives.
- Disk Encryption; full Disk Encryption provides strong protection for your critical data wherever your company's laptops go. It makes it easy for you to protect your laptops with a simple management interface and best-in-class encryption performance.
- Email Encryption;
Hardware Security Modules
The volume of information is extending and being transformed from paper to digital form at a fast rate with no end in sight. Properly addressing security threats to all of this data requires proper cryptographic key storage and management.
Enterprises buy hardware security modules to protect transactions, identities, and applications because HSMs excel at securing cryptographic keys and provisioning encryption, decryption, authentication, and digital signing services for a wide range of applications. As companies increasingly deploy HSMs across multiple data centers for performance and resiliency reasons, the demand has risen for tools that can help operations staff proactively respond to potential security or performance issues. With enhanced visibility and immediate insight from a central location, great efficiencies can be realized as well as operational cost reductions.